My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-01

All-Saint's.

I just got home~ and i am exhausted. OTL

say hello to my breakfast! and what a healthy breakfast it is...

...Not. So sue me, i was in a hurry (^^; ) Instant noodles it was, then. Along with...
A candy bar. Yuuup, it looks like a very healthy breakfast indeed. [/sarcasm]

Today's visit to the cemetery was pretty uneventful, although the heat was so bad i couldn't take it. We actually got up pretty late, and so did my other relatives, so we arrived at MIDDAY, when the sun was at it's peak. The humidity here is crazy, i swear.

After paying my respects and eating a little, I realized I really had to go home--my stomach was not cooperating with me today. (^^; ) Thankfully the cemetery is within walking distance from my home, so I was allowed to leave. Needless to say the first thing i did was jump into the shower and scrub myself clean--being hot and sticky is not pleasant. orz

While i was walking home though, i saw this:
Yes, it is a big purple car. O.o Who drives purple cars nowadays? O_o

...Not that I'd really want to know. Interesting color choice. (^^; )

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>