My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-01

A little digging.

So, today my family decided to hold a garage sale, and of course that entails digging up random junk around the house to sell. we came across these:
I decided to keep these--they're small masks, really, almost around the size of my palm. might put up a few hooks around my table in order to hang these.

something rather fail though: my aunt was asking me to test out some electronics, and on the back of our CD player/radio/boombox, i found this label:
ohnoes, an invisible laser!! how are we to avoid exposure to the beam?! (^^; )
Seriously, LOL. I guess this is what you get when you go for cheap products that are a rip-off of actual brands--imagine a brand called "Pensonic" !
I ought to go for now. I'm hungry, but there isn't any food yet. (>_<) Ordering pizza and making some pasta though, yay!!

post later if i find something to laugh at. and i'm still trying to figure out how to code this blog without giving me a headache (^^; )

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>