My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2011-02-19

3rd Gig! Musikero Open Night~

Last night~

It was an acoustic performance~ ♪

Admittedly, I felt a lot less prepared for this gig than I ever had in my life. And for the first time, we sang an English song, "Drive" by Incubus.

But my favorite song to sing that evening was "Butterfly" by Wada Kouji. It's such an energetic song to sing, and even with just an acoustic set-up.

But i miss the whole band together! The sound is just so different, and more than ten times more awesome, with all of us together.

Here's Kae and me singing Butterfly. Sorry if the sound isn't too great.

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>