My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-12-11

For Narniaaaa!


Watched The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader last night!
Do I look like an awesome Captain for the Dawn Treader? (笑)

I really enjoyed the movie.
It helped me consider so many things about myself, particularly conquering my inner dark side. I could relate so well with Lucy and her wanting to be as beautiful as Susan; I get so insecure about these things, too.

It actually made me resolve to be more confident in my own self-worth. It's about time I picked myself up completely, yes? (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>