My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-10-22

Bored~

3:40AM @NJ

おはようございます!(笑)
A little Ouji moment up there for me.(笑)

We went out a couple of days ago and I saw this:

Ochibi and Kin-chan would have gone crazy if they saw this.(笑)Fanta!


The sunset for the day. I'm surprised to see the colors so clearly. Will try to take another photo when I have the chance!

I'll go and sleep now. Haha!
おやすみ~

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>