My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-09-24

Bad day (>_<)

Today was the 2nd round for Aka Myaku, our Host Club~

It turned out well enough, and I enjoyed parading around and such...

Although somewhere towards the end I had to be taken in a wheelchair to the infirmary--a serious headache left me pretty much immobile and weak. (>o<)/ I conked out in the infirmary bed for more than an hour, I think.

Then later, went to a tai chi session where I pretty much failed. (笑) It's not too big a deal though--tai chi is very difficult to learn.

But what made my day really horrible was the fact that my group mates in my Philosophy class decided to ax me--they did all the work without giving me a chance to do anything. It was enough to make me feel really frustrated--I wanted to flip tables. (笑)

Nonetheless, I know I will have to pull through this on my own. (>_<) It was just so frustrating; I really couldn't help but give in to a sort of rage that I've never really had before. But at the bottom of that rage was a kind of steadiness I can't explain. Perhaps there's a way out of this?

Tomorrow, I will go to my first ever UAAP game. FEU vs Ateneo, for the first game of the finals. I never thought I would actually see a game live.

I hope things work out, and that tomorrow is another opportunity for me to just be happy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>