My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-10-01

2nd Live (笑)


Had our second performance at The Aerie in Cervini Caf near Ateneo's new University Dorm. I have to say, We were quite successful in a sense. Ochibi and Kin-chan came to watch us. (笑)

Kae and I made a mistake in singing 1/3 no Junjou na Kanjou, since it was a last minute change to our play list. None of us had mastered "You"/"Dear You" just yet. In addition, Sarah couldn't sing with us as her throat started to hurt something fierce.

Not that Kae and I were any exception--we were also suffering from colds and cough, but we were a little less strained than Sarah--she'd already performed earlier. Mou~

At least we got a good response from the audience, and a lot of ideas. Yaaaaay~ (笑)

I was subjected to a lot of madness from the Toujin Boys though. I swear, those guys are insane.

TILL THE NEXT PERFORMANCE!! Please continue to support us till the very end~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>