My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-09-11

Descpicable Me!


Watched it in 3D last night!

Awesome movie, made us all laugh like crazy. I haven't gone to the movies in a while, it was kind of refreshing to get out and go to the mall.

And since we were in Shangri-la, I got to get noodles at my favorite noodle stand there. I love these kinds of food stalls, I swear. Its like street food, only cleaner.

Now that I think about it, I kind of miss hanging around a mall. But first I need money to spend. Muh.

Hopefully I will be able to do this again soon! I miss the arcade too. (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>