My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-30

EA's Birthday celebration (笑)


Last night was EA's 19th birthday! Earlier that afternoon, he had pizza and coke delivered to our Toujin hangout. We kampai'd. (笑)

Happy birthday, EA! No one could ask for a better guitarist for our band.
...Just work on getting past those TV-sizes, okay? (笑)

On a side note, it rained quite heavily that evening. While waiting to go out, I danced in the rain for the first time. (笑)It wasn't very long, but it felt awesome. (^^)

We were supposed to watch Inception, but I wasn't allowed to go out for a movie. However, I did manage to hang around with EA, Geline and Anna at Eastwood.

We knocked ourselves out at the arcade and ate dinner at a Euro-Japanese restaurant, Mr. Kurosawa.

The food is awesome, though, I will have to admit, rather pricey. (>.<) The sushi platter had a bunch of things I'd never tasted before, like octopus and SEA URCHIN!


I like sea urchin nao. (笑)
But, like genuine takoyaki, it will definitely be a rarity here. (笑)

I also got to drink sake for the first time. Strawberry-flavored sake! I wish I had taken a photo.(笑)

I'm a very careless drinker though. (^^;) I gulp instead of sipping. (笑)

It was a very fun night and I hope to spend more time with everyone soon~♪

Labels: , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>