My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-07-09

Auditions finished safely~

No, I have no picture from the auditions. (笑) I was too nervous to take a photo~

I'm still not good at something as simple as the minuet on the violin. (>_<)
At least I know I didn't do too badly on the interview, they looked okay with me at the very least. Aaaaa~ I really want to get better at violin. As it is, I'm not particularly good with any of the skills I'm trying to develop (dancing for example, or singing), so i couldn't join the university's dance company or the music pool. (>o<) They're all very intense in their training and won't accept anyone below par (at least, the dance group is).

I would love to be a dancer! But as of now, I kind of suck. (笑)

Anyway!!

I'm excited about tomorrow!!!



Yamato: Drums of Japan is here in Manila for a three-night performance, and tomorrow is their last night here! Thankfully they're at a venue that isn't too far off--I can actually go and see them!!!

I'm so excited!!! I have always wanted to see a Taiko performance (>w<) This is the chance of a lifetime for me!!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>