My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-06-15

First day of the last school year of my life.


I normally feel very tense on the first day of anything, and today was no exception. It was a bit of a disaster from beginning to end. (;_;) not to mention it was so humid~

I was actually slightly late for my first class, and directly after it, I nearly got run over by a car because I kind of failed to check both sides before crossing (I only checked one side). I tripped several times today, and basically...I don't know. Things were crazy. (>_<) Still though, I managed to take a silly pic to commemorate my first day at school.

Later that afternoon, while Kae took me to my house, the rain was pouring so hard that I told Kae to stay indoors for a while. The rain really meant ZERO visibility on the road. Still, I ended up getting slightly drenched--not too bad since I could take a shower really easily. But when I went out with my mom and aunt that night, I accidentally dropped a burger on my lap and got a few ketchup stains on my shirt. (>o<)

And then of course, my wrist began to act up. Both my wrists are exhibiting weird pains--but never both wrists at once.

So now I have a bandaged arm to try and support my wrist. I wanted to buy a wrist brace, but it turned out to be quite expensive and well...yeah. Not worth the price. I'll stick with bandages for now since they seem to be more versatile.

I am now being called "Shiraishi-buchou". Kin-chan, Ochibi, you faaaail. (^^)





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>