My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-18

FINALS?!


Today is our exam in Japanese! Aaaaagh. I haven't finished my market research, so I might have to resort to asking for my mother's help again...(;_;)
It's really in the last couple of days that work is finally starting to take its toll on me. (>o<)/

Yesterday was fun though. It was Setomaru's birthday!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SETO KOJI~
I went to Cubao (again) so that I could check on prices at Shopwise. Kin-chan and Ochibi thankfully helped me, it got the job done faster and we were able to hang out a little. Timezone fun! And I guess that's how we celebrated Seto's day?

Recently I've felt like, since we live in different cities but can see each other pretty easily, and because we love TeniPuri so much, part of me was thinking the silly thought that it was like we were living in different prefectures in the same region. and our constant hangouts and blogging are really starting to become more and more like Tenimyu actor blog posts.

I swear, we can be delusional. (笑) or maybe it's just me...

on a random note, I'm glad finals may be over today. My classmates and I will most probably have a shoot today for our final project, and then this Saturday, I mighthave to help choerograph a dance for the kids in the Japanese club. Since when did I become a choreographer?! (笑)

That's all for now though. I must cram!! (笑)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>