My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-05-03

Late for work (>_<)


I was kind of late for work today. (>_<)
Since I'm no longer hitching with Raizza to go to work (she's finished with her hours already), I need to get to Makati all by my lonesome. (笑)

This morning was a hassle though, because my mother wanted me to try taking this shuttle that, she thought, went straight to The Fort, or at least to Ayala. Big mistake, it didn't even come close, and the routes are erratic there too. Muhhh~ (>_<)I ended up getting off at a nearby train station and take the train in order to get me to the bus stop that goes directly to my building. (T_T) As you can see in the photo I took of the station, I was already 5 minutes late for work and counting. Then when I got to the bus stop, the line was EPICALLY LONG. (^^;)

In the end I spent more money on a ride which took me nowhere near my destination when I could have spent much, much less if she had just taken me straight to the train station near our place. (T_T) Maah maah. I hope tomorrow will be better. For now, I want ice cream. (>_<)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>