My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-04-12

extremely tired

I know my mother only wants the best for me but this has gone too far. I'm honestly very tired of her attitude and I'm tired of having to argue with her. For one thing she did not have the right to look at my text messages, especially without my permission and without any good reason. And now she's raised hell about it.

I'm tired, angry and I am not ready for tomorrow.

Go and die in a fire, world. (>_<)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>