My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-26

Friday Madness!


Today, for the second time in my life, I meet Kae's sister, Rei! There she is, above Maita and I. Rei will be entering ADMU as a freshman this coming school year! I hope to be a good senpai. (笑)

She actually got to meet a lot of people today. I introduced her to EA, whom I've mentioned before as our band's guitarist (^^); Justin, who is an incoming 3rd year now and is leaving for Junior Term Abroad in the middle of the year (;o;); and of course, Nikki and Kip. In a sense she got to meet representatives of every year level. (^o^)

We shall take very good care of her! (^^)

I had a really fun day. Even if it consisted of mostly touring Rei around campus and being as awesome a tour guide as I could be. (笑)

A sad incident occurred after though: soon after Nikki and Kip left, they really landed into trouble. A motorcycle (with two people) ran past the both of them while they were trying to cross a side street. Kip was able to keep Nikki from getting run over, but the person on the back of the motorcycle reached out and SNATCHED Nikki's laptop out of her arms. Nikki called me some time after the incident--it was really shocking, since I was in Kae's car with her family (they were taking me home) and was already nearly at my front door.

So to whoever reads this entry: BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU'RE WALKING ON KATIPUNAN WITH YOUR BELONGINGS. This happened on that side street where KFC is located. Be extra careful, everyone!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>