My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-25

Blue Roast!


Finally, a photo!
Well, Blue Roast (Which actually happened last night, March 24th, after my oral exams, actually)is the Seniors' send-off party, kind of like a last hurrah before they graduate. I got invited by some of my friends to bask in the craziness.

Well, the music was okay, and the performance by CADS (Company of Ateneo Dancers) was excellent--even if I didn't approve of the stripping. (笑)
I think, more than ever, I really feel for dance. I don't know how exactly this came about (maybe because of Masa, fine) but I've always loved watching performances, even ballet. I guess you never really appreciate opportunities except when they're gone. (>_<)

I had a great time with the Seniors, and I really will miss them when they graduate. I hope to still see them though!!

CONGRATULATIONS, BATCH 2010 (^o^)/

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>