My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-03-05

Alice in Wonderland!


We watched Alice in Wonderland earlier! OPENING NIGHT~ ♪
It was a really good movie, haha. Johnny Depp is awesome, just awesome! The entire movie gives Wonderland a whole new dimension, and Alice a whole new dimension too. (^^)

I LOVE THE MAD HATTER!!! And the Cheshire cat, too!!


Haha, a photo taken before leaving school to watch Alice in Wonderland. I lay down on the low wall surrounding the library's fountain. It's a very cozy place to nap, if you're up for it. The stone is warm from the sun, but the area is vary shaded thanks to the large building. Also, the water from the fountain makes everything cool.

I think it's a great spot. (>_<)

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>