My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-22

Dancing, Driving, and...Kimono tops


I finally got the kimono tops done!(^o^)I had a white one made, and a pink one too! The white one serves as an undergarment.(笑)


This is my blue top from way back when, now I can wear it properly~ ♪
-------------
Today, I was invited by June (aka Buchou) to Ochibi's house! Haha, sounds quite odd, considering it's Ochibi's house and not hers. (笑)

Thera, Diane, and Amantha were there too. They were all working on their project and I tagged along. They were supposed to go to Saizen afterwards, but I wasn't able to go since I had a dentist appointment. (>_<)

After a while, I realized why I actually agreed to go: To keep Kin-chan distracted while the rest of Seigaku worked on the project. (笑) Just kidding, Kin-chan!

Well, of course, with Kin-chan involved, there was much dancing and flailing around; She was dancing, I was flailing. (笑)

I am still slowly learning Tenimyu steps! (笑)

The problem with Kin-chan--she will annoy you first before letting you learn. (笑)
-------------
I left Ochibi's house for my dentist appointment, and I discovered there that I had a pretty deep cavity. (>_<)
I had a little work done on it, and it kind of stung. (>_<)having a cavity filled is mildly painful (>o<)
-------------
Regarding driving...The car just got a tune-up today, which is normally good news...
However, I've only been driving for a few weeks and I was not used to the "new settings" for the car. On my first turn I nearly hit the sidewalk.

Which set my mom's horrible mood off, and for nearly thirty minutes she would not let up on me, she kept barking orders at me even when I was just telling her to chill..
and finally she freaking PUNCHED my arm.

WHILE I WAS DRIVING.

It was not nice. (>_<)

And it hurt.

I rarely complain about such things, but this was a real blow to me and I don't appreciate violent moves anymore, not after certain incidents. And what if she had punched me and I had accidentally swerved? We could have gotten into even bigger accidents. I was not happy about this. She's in a better mood now, but she hasn't apologized for punching me, which i don't like either.

This is the only thing I don't like about driving, how agitated my mom gets when she is in the passenger seat.

/sigh.

I hope this doesn't happen again.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>