My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-17

Wall Climbing~!

Today, I went wall-climbing~ ♪
I haven't done this since my first time two years ago, and back then, I was in a suit and wearing really thick-soled boots. (笑)

This time, I went barefoot. (笑)

It was really fun! Although I forgot that it was very strenuous~ My arms were aching after two climbs...(^^;)

The start of the climb...

Trying to be careful, but speedy.

I reached the top! (^o^)/

"Don't look down, don't look down... (^^;)"

I was able to climb four times. The people there told me that I could climb as many times as I wanted, since not many people were coming around to climb, and I was having fun. I got very tired after my fourth climb though, and my forearms still ache until now.

But it was fun~! (^^) I was able to reach the top in 25 seconds! (^o^)/

The only problem with wall climbing? (>_<)

.....

I'm afraid of heights~! (笑)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>