My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-12

Finally, a post!


Today I bumped into my friend Tiffany, who came back from her Junior Term Abroad (JTA) last Feb 1. I was so glad to see her! I wasn't able to give her my combination birthday/ Christmas/ WelcomeHome gift, but she was carrying around the souvenirs she'd bought for me back in Japan! (^o^)/
She got me an omamori (you can call it a good luck charm) from one of the shrines she'd been to, and a Prince of Tennis "Fortune" figurine(?). They call it like a fortune because it's like a fortune cookie, you don't know what you're going to get.
Ahaha! I got Saeki! So cute, Sae-chan~ ♪ (^o^)/


Right now, I'm in the middle of downloading "THIS IS IT"!! (^o^)/
I know the DVD came out recently, and if I really can't afford it, it looks like I'll have to resort to a downloaded copy. Still though! I saw the promotional videos for the DVD while going around the mall, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen~
It looked like a really great movie, I feel bad for not watching it on the big screen when it first came out. Maaah ~ (^^;)
I know I owe Ochibi some photos, so I'll be sure to post them soon!

Tomorrow, I'm going to Ochibi's house~ !!! (^o^)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>