My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-09

08 Jan: Dinner and Tea at Ochibi's

That evening, Ochibi invited me over for dinner with her family. Obviously, her sister, whom we dub Kin-chan, was there as well, and was the cause of all our madness.(>o<)

Dinner took a while, as it was still being cooked when I arrived, and funny thing--the pressure cooker burned. The food, not so much, but the pressure cooker did. (O_O) I mean sure, the food at the bottom of the pan burned,but not as badly as i had thought. Uhhhh. (>_<)

The food was delicious though, despite all the wackiness we had to go through in the kitchen, and Ochibi's repeated chorus of "Ore wa ARTIST~"

And afterwards, Kin-chan made tea. (^_^)

...it was too strong. (>.<) I had to dilute my share constantly. (>_<) Maa~

Though apparently my combination of milk and sugar for it is good, according to Ochibi. (^o^)


When I was about to leave though, i was in a hurry to finish my tea, so i tried to drink it all in one gulp. However, i did it too fast, and spilled some on Ochibi's notes. She had been studying a reading and i'd spilled some tea on it. (>_<)

Ochibi wasn't there, but Kin-chan kind of saw what happened from a distance, and started laughing when she saw me RUN LIKE MAD for the napkin holder and try to pat the notes dry. (>o<)
I made violent motions for her to shut up, but Ochibi noticed and found me with the tissue, the tea, and the notes. (=_=)

I must have looked terribly comical. (._.)
Hence, this photo.

Haha. Seriously, gotta love them nonetheless. (>_<)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>