My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-22

Some missed events, haha (^^;)

The other day, We finally made it to Shangrila, where our friend Maita has kind of been pressuring us to go, and here was why--they'd just opened up a new CEREALICIOUS cafe!! Its all colorful and right next to the carousel, you can't really miss it...plus it's right next to California Pizza Kitchen. (^^)

The place is awesome, honestly. I'd actually recommend some of their sweet stuff for dessert (^^) Their different combinations of cereal are named after popular movies, a theme i really liked. My favorite is their "Pirates of the Cadbury-ean" bowl, which has Koko Crunch Duo, Cadbury zip, and Oreo cookies. I am in heaven.



Yesterday, however, was a day of chaos in the household--and this was the result. (>o<)
I slipped on a pillow and crashed my knee against a box corner, which basically carved out a huge chunk of my skin. (>_<) It bled like mad. Thankfully it stopped bleeding after a couple of hours--i can only hope that it clotted properly. :/


On a random note, i tried to make a little Christmas tree on the Bulletin Board in front of the Theology Department. this was a couple of days before vacation started.
Evil!Martin says I should have left a note on it that read, "To Father Dacanay". LOL.

Anyway, this afternoon I have a party with my "Seigaku" group. I can't wait to see them again!!

OCHIBI! I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU!

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>