My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-24

Sorry (;_;)

I haven't been able to update lately, i find that i've been too tired to blog and upload when i come home (T_T)

And to top it all off, yesterday was a day of absolute fail.

I collapsed in my philosophy class yesterday, making me miss half the period and miss my other class after it. bugger (>o<)

i was basically kind of conked out in the infirmary for almost 3 hours, and the nurses wouldn't let me out without a companion, so meh. (._.)

A big thank you to Kip who insisted that i go to the infirmary (>o<)/

And i will go to school soon, and drag my guitar with me so that Evil!Martin can do something with it. Booooooooooooo. (>_<)

Okai, see you all later! byebye!

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>