My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-15

So uh.

I'm actually kinda confused now, LOL. (^^;) I'm still sick! But feeling slightly better. (^o^)/


Okay so last Friday, i went out with some friends to go to Gateway. We ate at Taco Bell, and this is what we found.

A packet of hot sauce looking for a mate. We cracked up. LOL. XDDD
We spent the day playing at Timezone and being random.

Now today was the baptism of one of my nephews, and my godchild, who is the most adorable thing on earth was there, of course, since her younger brother was the one being christened.
IS SHE NOT THE MOST ADORABLE THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. IS SHE NOT?! I ADORE HER (>o<) I WANT TO PICK HER UP AND HUG HER BUT I HAVE TO BE THE
GENTLEMANLY KIND AND WONDERFUL AND QUIET AND DISCIPLINED GODMOTHER.

...I'm not exactly the "bibbity bobbity boo" fairy godmother, but I guess I will be once she grows up a little bit. I would dote on her more if I had a job and money to spare. (>o<) I want to giveher pretty things~

I also present my other nephew, the cousin of my godchild. I wasn't named godmother for this one, but i find him so cute!
This little boy sure can pout. Eeeee. (<3)
Oh fine, i will stop spamming my blog with pictures of my adorable nieces and nephews. But eeeeeeee. (^o^)/

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>