My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-10

Glub, glub. (._.)

Today was interesting, to say the least. (^^;)
And until now i wonder to myself why i volunteered to be a beadle in Sir Rudy (Narciso)'s class.
See, I'm taking a Japanese elective called "Japanese Business Management and Labor" and apparently, i'm the only third year in a sea of 4th year students. (>o<)/
I don't know why I volunteered--it's extra work for me but well. orz it's not so bad, i may as well volunteer now instead of never. (._.)
funny thing though, we got split into groups and were asked to come to the front to choose the topic we were supposed to discuss later in the sem.
and in order to choose, we were asked to pick from a number of facedown playing cards on the table, LOL.
I got the nine of spades. I'm amused, considering i love the number nine. And the topic it got us--Product and Product Promotion-- is due to be reported on the 26th of January. (I'm amused, and guess why.)

Our course syllabus is interesting--come on, we have a topic on "Salaryman recruitment and training", and a friend of mine got the topic. I told him, "I expect you to come to class with a necktie around your head on the day of the presentation!" LOL.

I can only hope that my organizational and paranoid skills will help me as a beadle. (/sweat)

I have my first class in Visual Communication tomorrow, my 4:30-7pm class on Wednesdays. I'm kind of excited and nervous about it. (>_<)
And i should sleep now if i have any hope of attending Father Dacanay's class tomorrow on time.

..he locks out all the late students. (^^;)

Oyasumi !! (^o^)/

Labels: ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>