My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-04

KYAAAAA 8DD

I know I'm late and stupid, but I finally caught up to the New Prince of Tennis manga, and i have to say--
I SCREAMED "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" when Niou lost against Yagyuu! o(>o<)o

NO NIOU MASAHARU YOU CAN'T LOSE T_T WHYYYYY?!

....well my reaction approximately 30 minutes later was...

"OMG YEEEEEESSSSSS!"

THERE IS HOPE \(^o^)/

Also, i love Niou even more now. XD Read the New Prince of Tennis!! I don't care if you're sick of Ryoma winning, just read! ROFL. (^o^)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>