My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-02

MADNESS.

Garage sales really do unearth the most random of things. I thought we'd thrown these out, but no. (>_>; )

These. Are. MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL UNIFORMS. (>_<)

Good God.

and guess what.

...they still fit. (^^; )

no srsly.

This was my uniform in FIRST GRADE. FIRST GRADE. it's a little snug around the shoulders and the skirt barely fits, and its all too short, but WHAT. (>o<; )


now THIS is a shocker. My one-piece uniform from back in 5th grade STILL FITS, and is still loose.

I HAVE NOT GROWN SINCE 5TH GRADE. DDDD: THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS. (>_<)
*corner of woe*

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>