My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-03

Haha. (^^; )

Wasn't really able to take photographs, so. (^^; )

Just got home from from a quick trip out with my mom and her friends. One of her friends had a daughter around my age, so my mom thought it would be nice to have me tag along. She seemed shy at first, but we got along just fine. (^^)

I really regret not taking photos now since i ate something pretty good at La Creperie--it was called the Croque Monsieur (which i thought was named pretty weirdly, but whatever), which was basically ham and Gruyere cheese between two slices of crunchy, toasted bread, topped with bechamel sauce and melted cheese...along with a side salad.
it tasted richer than i expected--while it was delicious, i think i would have enjoyed it better with less bechamel sauce. the creamy sauce made it quite heavy--the side dish of salad was a refreshing change, really. (>_<) I never thought i'd say that about salad, considering i'm not too happy about vegetables.

My grandparents are coming home tomorrow. /glub, glub. I can't say i'm very excited about this--the house certainly isn't THAT ready for visitors and everyone is very high-strung at the moment. :<

I'm going to see if i can try to figure out some decent layout for this blog once and for all within this week. hopefully. (^^; )

Oyasumi~ (^^)/

Labels: ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>