My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-06

Epic day. (^o^)

So much randomness today. XD

First off, there was a Smart promo at ADMU wherein if you were one of the first 200 to fall in line with a photocopy of your ID and a subscription confirmation text from the school regarding its new system of text messaging announcements through the Smart network, you'd be able to claim a FREE Smartbro kit, which is a plug-in USB that acts as a portable wi-fi router. Basically, internet anytime, anywhere. Of course I woke early to claim it, i wouldn't miss such an opportunity. So ta-da, free wireless prepaid internet. \(^o^)/

In addition, the kit was "limited edition"--the USB had been covered with a design of our university team, the Ateneo Blue Eagles. It looks quite cool, actually.

Afterwards though, since we'd made plans, some friends and i trooped off to Greenhills. Marts needed to have his PSP's firmware updated, so that was his basic errand, while we tagged along to bug him, of course. There was much chaos in Data Blitz while we looked for interesting games.
There were repeated zombielike squeaks of "brains~", "cheese", and (for some odd reason) "sisig".
We had lunch, of course. a trip to Sizzling Seafoods provided us with delicious servings of grilled squid and rice.

Yum. It cost more than 100 pesos, but really, BIG servings plus a small bowl of soup and drinks--definitely a good deal. I always go back to that place, i swear. Seafood FTW! 8D

I don't know HOW we never noticed this recently, but..

THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. One side has an escalator while the other one is just plain stairs. (O.o) And the banister for the stairs is still the kind used with escalators. Its no wonder some people stop at the top of the steps and expect it to move under their feet.

All this we noticed while buying takoyaki. XD
I know it's probably not genuine or the real absolute deal, but it is still satisfying to eat. (^^;)
Gotta work with what you can get.

to top it all off, Kae and I played some arcade games at Timezone. I'd like to think that i'm getting better at Dancemaniax/DanceFreaks whatever it's called--but yes, more practice is definitely needed. Dance Dance Revolution however, needs a LOT of work for me. I still have two messed up feet. o(>o<)o

And just to finish the day, i attacked Marts' coffee bun, since he was being too lazy to touch it.
WAHAAHHAAHAH.

Good night guys! haha. Also, i heard you can't comment on the blog? I'm surprised at this, since I use the same coding as Kimm and she doens't have problems regarding the comment page. :/

I find this weird. Don't worry though, i'm going to try and fix this. D: I want people to be able to react, yo!

I love you all~ <3

P.S. ASKJGDAKSA NAKAGAUCHI MASATAKA'S NEW SINGLE COMES OUT TODAY I CANNOT WAIT TO GET A HOLD OF IT EVEN IF IT'S JUST DOWNLOAD (*o*)

P.P.S. Finally, comments are allowed! Stupid settings messing with my layout. Now to fix the "Recent posts" in the sidebar. (^^; )

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>