My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-05

What a day...

First of all, notice the new header? (^o^)

Isn't it awesome? I slaved over it for like a night with better coloring and a neater look. <3

Today was registration for classes. Considering the random number i'd been assigned, I was supposed to register by 9am.
However, i had to consult with a teacher regarding my lack of units for this semester, so I went to school at around 7am in order to have things straightened out.

Fortunately it was rectified, but i missed my batching for registration; the teacher arrived so late, even though i'd been advised by the department secretary to come early. I basically wasted my morning. (;_;)

Even worse, the registration committee told me I had to return AFTER lunch--i couldn't even join the succeeding batch after mine. so unfair. (T_T)

Thankfully i had the company of a few friends (You know who you are, much love to you all <3)

In addition, i got an amusing lineup of sections:

If you view the image, it spells out "AAACK". XDD
I hope i won't be saying that by the end of the sem. (>_<)

It was cold today. D: Spent the entire time wrapped up in a thick jacket, although someone wanted to steal it from me. (>_>)

Hope the weather stays pleasantly cool though--even if i hated the brief rain showers that fell today.

I'm going out with a bunch of friends tomorrow !! So until then, I'll say bye for now.

Adieu~

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>