My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-08

Mornings. (>_<)

OHAYOU GOZAIMASU! (^o^)/
I'ts early here art ADMU and i once again have the benefit of leeching off internet!

I guess there *is* a benefit to waking up early--I actually get to make a bento for myself, and avoid spending--I hope. (>_>)
I present you with onigiri goodness. XD
(Yes, Karen, I think you will have one of these later.)
I think the house is running out of seaweed though. And Japanese vinegar. (>o<) Will i have to buy some soon? (;o;)
Also, we cooked way too much rice for a party recently, so i used old rice, not freshly cooked rice, which made these rice balls a little dry. (>_<) Don't mind, don't mind !! (/fails at life) At least I have lunch, no?

I'm a little nervous about entering Fr. Dacanay's class--he's my theology teacher this sem/ I know he's rumored to be the best, but he's epically strict and rather scary. Nonetheless, I think i can do it.

FAITO~ !! (>o<)/

I'll make another post later when i have the time. And the internet.

Byebye! (^^)/

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>