My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-09

Greetings from the JSP dept !! (^o^)/

So, here I am, leeching wi-fi off Ateneo again, and sitting in the Japanese Department (^_^)v
Wearing the hat because it was hot today and I didn't have a hair tie to use. Boo. Still though, today was a fun day, even if it was the first day of classes.

Today, my only class was with my current slightly nightmare teacher, Fr. Dacanay. He teaches Theology 131, and like i said earlier, is rumored to be the best teacher for the subject. However, he is quite a terror when it comes to teaching, and is very very strict. He gave us a layout of rules in his class, some of which i will probably discuss if i ever find them necessary. (>o<)

Suffice it to say, it's going to be difficult to please him.

A couple of friends and I went off to Katipunan this afternoon to play a little Rockband. Gelo and Karen got all excited about Beatles Rockband, and so we tried it out. My only concern, of course, was improving my skills at the guitar.
Sadly though, I'm not used to these songs--I barely listen to the Beatles, and plus, i already have a slightly difficult time with regular rock songs in Rockband.
in addition, I really prefer Guitarfreaks for some odd reason. I guess it's because i really prefer Japanese songs? (/shrug)

Currently freaking out at the moment because after Kae took a look at one of Nakagauchi Masataka's music videos, she gave me a strange look--

Mostly because when Masa sang in the video, he held the mic a certain way, and even played with the mic stand a lot.

...Which is exactly what I did last time i gave a karaoke performance. from the way the mic was held down to playing with the mic stand.(/SWEAT)

And I'd never seen the video before the karaoke day.

I'm totally going to die now. (>o<)

WHAT IS UP WITH THE WORLD ?!

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>