My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-13

Morning in the House of Sanada and Atobe

I'm still sick! (/blows nose)
I'm okay though, I just need some rest and a little medication.

In the meantime, for those who still haven't found it yet, here is a link to onemanga and New Prince of Tennis! And they updated just yesterday!

http://www.onemanga.com/New_Prince_of_Tennis/

The two latest chapters as of now aren't really chapters, per se, they're kind of like random fillers. So that's what it means when a chapter is called "18.5" or "18.6" or something. LOL.

I'm too lazy to get the pics out and I'm not sure Onemanga appreciates hotlinking images, so i will link you to the hilarious parts.

18.5 is Morning in the House of Atobe, and i swear it is ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

SKYDIVING BATMAN ATOBE, PEOPLE. JUMPING FROM HIS VERY OWN BAT-JET OR WHATEVER YOU CALL IT. (O___o)

After a spectacular fall from the sky, he finds out that he didn't need to hurry after all. (=_=;)


18.6 however, is Morning in the House of Sanada, and while it makes a lot more sense, it is also completely ridiculous as well. He's moving...soybeans?! (O.o)

We meet his adorable nephew! So cute~ (^o^)
(Though i have to wonder about Konomi's naming skills....)

Also, is anyone disturbed that Sanada's nephew looks like a younger Renji? O_o

"OLD MAN!, OLD MAN!"
Oh, Sanada. Your straight face will get you into so much trouble. XD

"TEZUKA!!"

Such hilarity, I'm so glad I found these in the morning. (^o^) A great way to start the day? XD

Now, to move those 100 soybeans...

Kidding, kidding !!

I suppose that exercise by Sanada was to improve concentration, as well as get better at handling chopsticks? Haha~

Oh oh! And did you see those little chibi!Rikkai members along the top of the page?! SO CUTE!

I have to wonder sometimes which school Konomi Takeshi prefers the most. I hope it's Rikkai~!!
After all, he did say that the most powerful player in the series was actually Yukimura (even if Echizen won the Nationals in the original Prince of Tennis. LOL. I LOVE YOU, YUKIMURA-BUCHOU~!!)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>