My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-16

Chasing after meteors

Wouldn't that be a good song title? or even an album title. I've got to try and write lyrics to match, it sounds so pretty. (^^;)
A beautiful patch of blue sky, taken this afternoon. Though it was mostly cloudy today, i couldn't help but take a picture of this one. The shade of blue makes me feel somewhat peaceful...

I present today's lulz, though.
A HELLO KITTY CAR. IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD.

I think the barangay chairman owns it. and drives it. O.o

If you're wondering about the meteors in today's title though, there's apparently going to be a meteor shower tonight !! (^o^)/


I actually really want to watch~ But it's so late !! (or early, depending. LOL)

Just once in my life I want to see a real meteor shower~ !!

Maa. Someday, someday. LOL.

What would you wish for? (^^)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>