My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-05

tiring~

EDIT: I can't believe I posted PAST MIDNIGHT. *adds date here for clarification*

December 5, 2009:

So, today my groupmates and I went to Trinoma so we could take a look at events going on there and criticize them. discreetly, of course. (^^;)

We chose to focus on Cartoon Network's "Who's Under the Snow" Christmas event (kinda lame, i know, but we kinda didn't have a choice), so we watched it happen from the second floor of the mall. admittedly, we had quite a lot to say about it, so i guess we did our job. (^^;)

Raizza and I stayed behind to take a spin around Trinoma looking for possible gift items (I did need to browse as well), and when we got back to Katipunan, we ran into groupmates again at Mcdonald's. LOL. (>o<)/

So in the end, it was almost as though we were stuck with each other, HAHA.

Well, considering that my mom's friend was gonna treat us to dinner, my mom dragged me off to Eastwood, where we had dinner at a place called Uncle Cheffy's. I got turned off by the lack of variety on the menu though, even if the food we got was pretty good.(^^)

Took random pictures by this giant football... (>o<)

And near this display about the Eastwood Walk of Fame. I feel like a star under this sign. (^^)


I also had to run around after my auntie's nephew--he's so adorable! (^o^)
and really smart too--this kid is like 4 years old and can communicate pretty well! He's also strangely observant. I'm so amused. He's a tiring little thing to watch though--he keeps running around looking at stuff, and won't stop asking questions either. Inquisitive child is inquisitive. We just had to take this photo under the big Christmas tree. (^^)

in the end i learned two things--don't eat directly before someone promises to treat you dinner, and second: WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES IF YOU'RE GONNA BE RUNNING AFTER KIDS. (T_T)

I'm so tired--i guess i really do have to conk out now. baibai! (^o^)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>