My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-01

Hectic?

24 days before Christmas!! (^o^)

So today i was late for Philosophy class, but well. I tried to get the gist anyway. At least i have the book and can read and review. Its weird, still trying to settle in after several weeks of school already. (>_<)

This was today's dessert--it's a taiyaki! Well, kind of. There's bean paste and ice cream inside! Well, for me it was nothing THAT spectacular though. taste-wise, it was average. (>_<) I would rather have gotten some other ice cream from that Korean place. But people are raving about it, so i tried it for the first time today. (._.)

Today's epic purchase that my mom would probably kill me for--I finally got myself a copy of The Art of War by Sun Tsu! (^^) There was a used book sale at the Dela Costa Hall today, so i checked it out--darn my weakness for books! (>o<)/

(And also, darn Sanada for being so traditional--he was the reason behind this purchase and my copy of the Confucian Analects as well. gah!)

It's a really nice copy too, hardcover, with a ribbon bookmark, and a nice jacket cover. plus the pages...they look as though they were rough-cut. it's a really interesting effect. it cost me 300, but...(>_<) IT'S A CLASSIC OKAY (>o<) !!!

Thankfully i was able to submit the portions of a group paper that i was part of, though i'll be honest, i feel like i barely did anything (T_T) I promise i will read the material better now that I have it, and i will study before coming to class. (>_<) and that i will do all my homework. and stuff. and uh. idk. (>_<)

GANBATTEEEEEEEEEEE~ (/dies lol)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>