My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-11-30

Pandas!

Today a bunch of friends and I went out to watch A Christmas Carol~! (^o^)/

I kinda forgot to take a photo next to the poster (/sweat) but the cinema was so full of New Moon billboards and standees and posters that...well, i decided not to even try. (^^;)

Well, it was a pretty entertaining film (Christmas Carol, not New Moon) , and we had fun going round the mall looking at clothes and stuff, at least for me and Kae--Maita dragged the boys off to other clothing stores, so i dunno what happened to them. (^^;)

WE SAW PANDAS~!! (>o<) Well, stuffed pandas, but they were so cute !!!!



Pandas are looooove~ (<3)

pandapandapandapandapandapandapandapanda~ !!

P.S. I feel stupid for not making it to my group meeting though. Gah. (/is dumb)

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>