My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-04

LOL~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIOU MASAHARU!

It's the first time I've actually celebrated your birthday! (^^) If only i was able to have yakiniku today, LOL. Gomen, gomen! (^^;) I forgot to bring candles to school today, so I couldn't even buy a cupcake...boo...

I promise i will make a drawing dedicated to you! (>o<)/

Well, today was an amusing day spent with some friends criticizing the Hollywood version of AVATAR, and of course, criticizing New Moon and the rest of its franchise. Its shocking what some fans will do. we went through a list online and the events are just...ugh. (>_<)

Still, at the end of the day, I went out with some other groupmates to Mcdonald's (^o^)/
Took some random shots with Raizza--





We're going out tomorrow for a group project--we have an event to attend and criticize (lol, today is full of criticism) for our Events Management class. Well, it's also an excuse to go out and have fun, so I hope i get some good photographs from tomorrow. Till then, see you!

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>