My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-04

First day back~

First day back at school! (^o^)/
As blur as i thought i was today, I adjusted to class quite quickly. (^^)

Since i had only one class today, i spent the rest of the day catching up with some friends, particularly Kae since she'd been off in Davao for most of the Christmas vacation. And for the first time in ages, i was able to play Mario Kart on the DS with Martin and Nico.
I'm still horrible at it (come on, 6 rounds and not a single win LOL) but well, its fun nonetheless. (^^;)
I am still looking forward to the Taiko no Tatsujin challenge that was put forward to me about a month ago. I may not be excellent right now (^^;) but I've vastly improved at the game already, since the last time i played against someone was almost 2 years back. It'll be interesting to see her again for this challenge. (^_^)


Since i lost my yellow mechanical pencil (or rather, i can't find it) I went to National Bookstore today to buy mechanical pencils. And i bought three pretty expensive ones, so the only way i can redeem myself is by using them often!! (>o<)

I guess it's about time i picked up these pencils and started drawing again, eh? I still have that little "project" that i've been putting off (again).

がんばって~!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>