My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-30

Daytripper~

December 28th marked a day of true spontaneity! (^o^)/

Well, I'd barely been out of the house anyway, so i'm glad my mom allowed me to visit my friend Jamie's house. She'd invited me to come over and check out a game, Dragon Age: Origins. It was my first time going there, and i'm glad we were able to drag our friend Gus into it. We took the train, and i spotted this interesting advertisement for KFC. (o_o)

It may not be eye level, but i guess it gets some people's attention by their being forced to grab onto them as the train goes. Pretty good way to take advantage of the market of train commuters. (>_<) May as well keep this in mind during my classes.

It was a pretty amusing time at Jamie's house, playing Dragon Age for the first time and actually pondering getting it for myself. well, needless to say, i'm pretty interested in the game, even though admittedly, i suck at most games. (>o<) I'll have to get through it, first.

On the way back, I spotted a takoyaki stand at the station. (^o^)/ I know that whatever it is that we've got here for takoyaki probably isn't too true to the real one, but this is all i've got. LOL. I make it a point to try every single takoyaki stand i come across, since it's very rare that i come across one.
it was pretty good, actually, the takoyaki stand at V. Mapa station. (^^) They also had an interesting variant, a beef takoyaki, but it wasn't available at the time. (>o<)

Though to be honest, i still can't find the stand where i had my first taste of takoyaki. It was really, really good--and from what i remember, it had ketchup and wasabi mayo for sauce, and nori powder. It was a very interesting taste and i don't think I'll forget it anytime soon. (^^) It once set up shop in Miriam during one of those random bazaars a couple of years back, but i never found it again. This feels like such an impossible quest. (>o<)

I'm craving for Japanese food now. waaah! Perhaps i will make some onigiri tomorrow.

Ah, and it's New Year's Eve! Some of the fireworks have already gone off here (^^) but it'll be a big celebration much much later!

Food~

Fireworks~

Have a happy new year, yeah? (^^)

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>