My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2009-12-24

CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!

December 23rd marked our usual "Seigaku Reunion", our Christmas party. It got slightly sentimental as One of us pointed out that it would be our last Christmas party. (>o<)/

I actually wanted to protest. Just because all of them were going to graduate (Except me, since i transferred) didn't mean we'd have to stop the tradition of seeing each other on Christmas (^^;) What's the point of being friends then? (>_<) I felt slightly bad about that notion.


Took this photo with my camera just before we started eating and all. (^^) I'm glad i got to play the Fuji one more time this year, and I'm hoping to keep my role as the Fuji for years to come. Sometimes i wonder how we'll ever outgrow and live our "roles"?

Well, the evening progressed with karaoke singing (We even sang the Ghost Fighter theme song in Japanese), eating pizza (of course), and like every reunion --DRINKING.

I'm not much of a drinker--in fact i only had, what, three shots? But i think it was all good nonetheless, everyone stayed in a happy drift for a while. (^^;)

I think I'll spare everyone any details of actual drunkenness. (>o>)


Last shot at the end of the day, before taking Ochibi home.
Again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!

Labels: , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>