My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-08

Mou~

Today was a really, really really fun day. (^^) And so was yesterday, actually! Ochibi made it all possible. (^o^)

Even if I didn't get to watch Sherlock Holmes. [/bitter]

I WILL WATCH IT SOON. (>o<)

Anyway, right now, I'm too tired and too lazy to blog properly. (^^;)

Tomorrow, I promise. (>_<)

I have pictures!! (^^;)

I'm sleepy now~

Sleep sleep.

No wait, I have a headache. (>_<)
I will wait for the headache to fade, and then sleep.

I rest now. Bai bai!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>