My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-09

07 Jan : Nikki's Return and Ochibi's visit

Nikki finally had time to visit after her return from her Junior Term Abroad. We hadn't seen her for almost 6 months, so yeah. We were very happy at her return (^o^) We flailed around at Gus's apartment watching Junjou Romantica and basically just being randomm.

We had dinner at Flaming Wings! (^o^) Hadn't eaten there in a while, so it was good. (>_<)

As a token for me, Nikki gave me Kraft Handi-snacks! I haven't tasted these since i was, what, ten? Maa. (>_<)

Here, here, proof of my self-control--there were still TWO left at the end of the day, okay guys? (>o<)

...Of course there were none left by the next morning... (coughs)

To top it all off, Ochibi made a surprise visit! I was so worried about her--she and her family had had a recent car accident on their way to Abra, and from what she told me, they were all very lucky to be alive. (>_<) the damage done to their car was horrifying, I'm so glad they're all back in Manila, safe and recovering from their wounds.

I'm so glad. (>o<)

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>