My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-14

Tired~

Today was a very busy day~

And it was so cold, too!

Was basically running around all day attending meetings and basically just rushing about. (>.<)

Tomorrow is our cupcake event at MyPlace! Aaaaaaaa~!!

Everything is so rushed! (>_<)

And I haven't prepared all my things yet!! (^^;)

I think I will need a good rest after this...

Also, I have an oral exam with the dreaded Fr. Dacanay on Monday. After our event, I will use the weekend to study (>_<)

I will do my best!! ♪

I'm really sleepy now, though, I think i will go and rest, and do all the important work in the morning. (^^)

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>