My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-01-15

So hectic!

I just got home from a very long day!

And honestly I don't know if I have the time to tell the whole story today.

A summary:
-rushing to Fr. Dacanay's class just in time and making the quiz
-our cupcake event
-Dinner and EPIC JACKSTONE GAMES at Gus's condo unit.

details and possibly photos tomorrow/later!

I really should sleep now~

I need to study tomorrow! I finally have a free day, and I think I should use it responsibly.

Labels: , , , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>