My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-16

So tired~!!

I'm so tired~

But!!

Today was a good day~ ♪ (笑)

I went to the Japanese Department early this morning to take an exam. The department was dark and seemed closed, but Nagai-sensei let me in. She was playing the koto in the department.

It was very soothing~♪

I took my exam with koto music playing in the background. (^o^)

I felt like royalty. (笑)

Also, I'm proud to say that I finished my exam in record time--all that cramming really made an impact, I remembered a lot of details~ ♪

We worked in the garden today at my volunteer area. I got to water the plants~ (笑)

I got wet though. (^^;)But I had fun using the hose, and even sang and semi-danced around with it. (笑)

It was really fun...

I hope things are just as good tomorrow ~!!

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>