My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-15

Cramming~

So, I've been cramming for an exam since 11:30 yesterday, taking note that it's past midnight now, LOL. (^^;)

...and I just sneezed.

I'm taking the exam earlier than the others because I have important volunteer work to do during the exam time. Not only that, our final examinations take place on Thursday! (>o<)

I hope I do well.

In any case, it's too bad that I can't take photos while I'm at my area for the volunteer work, cell phones are not allowed during work hours, plus they *are* a distraction. Hahaha...

I actually don't mind working like this, if anything, I really would like to look for a part-time job. Still, though, it's difficult to find and maintain one, and on top of that, I am quite preoccupied with my own personal goals.

Now see, if Ochibi and Kin-chan (no wait, actually. Kin-chan. Just Kin-chan) didn't tease me so often, I would actually beg them to teach me to dance.

In private. Without uncontrollable laughter.

Or something.

asjhfhsgdgs.

I go study now!!! While I don't feel that sleepy.

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>