My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-18

Parking: SUCCESS ~ ♪

I finally got the car into the garage today~ ♪ Success!

And I'm on painkillers~ ♪ (笑)

My arms still ache from yesterday's climb, so I had to take painkillers today. (笑)

Plus that certain time of month has arrived (^_^;)

So far, I haven't gotten into any serious accidents while driving. (笑) But it's still difficult to not step hard on the accelerator! (^_^;) I need to learn to control the car better, I keep making some very sharp turns to avoid things! (笑)

So! Today was rather nice. I finished a final exam in 26 minutes! I was able to leave class early.

Also! It was my groupmate Raizza's birthday!!

Happy birthday, Raizza~

She treated us to food at Yellow Cab Pizza~ ♪

Pictures up soon, I hope!

Labels: , , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>