My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-19

Things just happen...


Last night, we held BREAK, a hiphop dance party that my events management group organized. This is me in the car, on the way to the venue earlier that afternoon. (>_<)
Sorry, I don't have photos of the event itself. (笑) Let's wait for photos from our event photographers, yes? (笑)

The event in itself was a success~ The dancers were amazing, really! I wish I could dance like them... (笑)
I never thought I would actually get out on the dance floor though~ (笑) I enjoyed it a lot, even though I'm not that good.
I didn't intend to drink, but was kind of pressured to down a shot of vodka anyway. Thankfully, I'm not the type to get drunk easily~ ♪

Things truly went downhill at the very end, though it didn't affect the main event. Someone almost got drunk, and another really did, quite badly, if I may add.
I bruised my knee in the process of running around trying to help. (>_<) My knee will turn purple in a few days...

Time to take a hot shower before bed. I'm thankful it's the weekend~ ♪

Labels: , , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>