My Idols

I love these men, they are amazing and have made an impact on my life.
















Copyright Issues?

This blog's coding is (c) Wan Kimm, 2009. Just tweaked it a bit. All icon links to other blogs are made by me. Images for the actor's icons are taken from the header images of their official blogs. I am in no way affiliated with these artists or their agencies.

<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>

2010-02-20

Another Saturday with Ochibi

It really is starting to become tradition..(笑)
As usual, Ochibi came over to my house for another afternoon of catching up, as well as fangirling. (>_<)

We went through several backstage videos and laughed at certain parts of Tenimyu. We also had a bit of a heart-to-heart. It was a really nice afternoon ~ ♪

We were also able to watch Masa's "PATI NIGHT" episode in full! It really was cool, though again, I was freaking out at the song translations and how it just seemed to speak to me. (笑)

Oh, and when we took her home earlier, I waited until someone opened the door for her at her house before leaving. Who else should open the door but Kin-chan? She immediately started squealing and waving her arms frantically at me (^_^;)

Kin-chan: askfldgasd; TESSANYAAAA~! ♪
My Uncle: Who's that? (He was the one driving)
Me: My fan.

You have to admit she was acting kind of like one. (笑)
Saa, let's have another nice Saturday together, Ochibi~ ♪
Next time we should have photos! (笑)

Labels: , ,





<Previous Post      |Home|      Next post>